Get Help Understanding Insurance And Taxes Related To Fire-Damages
Professional help with understanding insurance and taxes related to fire-damages is available through Finwell, a financial wellness firm.
Finwell is offering free consultation to those whose homes were lost or damaged by the recent wildfires. The meeting will focus on how to recover financially after experiencing this type of hardship. Topics discussed may include:
- How to meet an insurance deductible
- How to work with tax professionals to maximize deductions
- How to afford housing while in transition
- Best use of resources available
Those who may find a consultation most valuable may include individuals and families that:
- Lost their home and just need some professional help around “What next” financially,
- Renters that are displaced that need some help identifying what resources they should use to be able to “start over again” such as: loans, lines of credit and credit cards, 401k utilization (disbursement or loan).